Thursday, May 19, 2005

Revenge Of The Sith

Blog from when I was using LiveJournal.

[mood | That Movie... *sigh*... Megan?]
[music |Copeland - 'California' and 'Don't Slow Down']

I just got back from seeing Star Wars Episode III (3): Revenge Of The Sith. Great movie, although, if I didn't know the movies after it, I would say the ending was lame. Kind of like LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring. It just leaves you hanging, and you're like, "Come on... I gotta wait for the sequel?" So it’s a good thing that the sequel (Star Wars Episode IV (4): A New Hope) is already out.

Man, I relate too well with Anakin. I know what God has called me to (well, sort of... Ministry... somewhere), but I’m tempted to take a different path, and seek personal gain. And my faith falters far too often. I'm sure I'm going to have nightmares from the scene in the movie where Anakin cries, "I HATE YOU!" This movie is so sad, but we knew it had to go this way. The hero must fall. There are a lot of spiritual congruencies in these movies. It's amazing.

I was going to stay up all night. I wanted to try to come up with something to write in Megan and Cory's Yearbooks, and also Lui's. I have so much to do before I go, but not enough time. I am going to miss everyone here so much. But I am exhausted, and must rest now. Enjoy my shortest journal entry thus far. Later today I will submit some poems that I wrote and/or tried to write before the movie started.

Thank you all

With Love

M. Shane

P.S. By the way, I'm being weird, and when I move out to Marianna, I want to be known as Shane for some reason, so yeah, that's what the M. Shane is all about.

No comments: