Monday, May 23, 2005

Sorry, No Poetry

Blog from when I was using LiveJournal.

[mood | AHHHHHH... Nothing to do!!!!!]
[music |None, I'm not at home in the comfort of music]

You know, you really don't fully appreciate everything you have until it is suddenly, utterly and completely gone.

Just like all of you beautiful people... Gone
All the bible studies... Gone
Murray Hill Theatre... Gone
Walmart... (30 mins away)
Movie theater... (2 screens, 30+ mins away)

I MISS YOU ALL

The only thing you guys are going to have to miss is me, if you miss anything at all. But I am going to miss all of you, and everything there that there was to do with you.
And as it is looking, my chances of coming back next year for school aren't looking too bright. I think I'm gonna be out here. I don't even know if I'm gonna be able to get a job for the summer. My parents want me to work at my mom's office, which is where I am now, by the way. I have not internet at my house, not even a phone line. So I'm here at my mom's office, borrowing a computer to plot my evil plans of escape. Please, someone come visit me. I met some people at church yesterday, and they were cool and all, but nothing compared to you guys. They were too young, and very... not immature... but... innocent?... naive?... I don't know, they just didn't seem to be real deep thinkers. I don't know that my shirts are going to catch too many eyes out here... I am sad.
Well, after a not-so-great first day here, Sunday was a little better. But now my family is all abandoning me for a week and a half or so. Not really, but they are going back to Jupiter, and leaving me here to take care of the bird and the dog. Cell phones don't work too well, there's hardly any reception. But call me anyway, as long as I'm not driving I can usually find somewhere to stand where reception is okay.
I will have two entire houses to myself for the next week at least, maybe a bit longer. Come on over and PARTY everybody... Just hop on I-10, head west. I'm not sure what exit number it is, I think around 142 or something, but there are 2 Marianna exits. Take the first one. Go to your right off the exit ramp, and down the street, you can see it from the highway, is a SuperWalmart. Cheap gas there, especially if you go inside and buy a Walmart shopping card. Then you pay for gas with that, and you save 3 cents a gallon. If you're coming over just call me up, I'll get you better directions then. No, I don't live at the Super Walmart.
Please come visit. I love you all... I need inspiration to write. Inspire me. There's nothing out here.

Love
Matt

No comments: