Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thoughts and Writings - Three Piggies and a Wolf (A Little Lady and a Fruit)

Blog from MySpace. Thoughts and Writings Current mood: bouncy Category: Writing and Poetry
10/02/06 (10:37)
These words pay a price
But cost a fee in return
Taking out a loan against my soul
Buying something for to own
(My lust for guilt is on the fast track to wearing me out)
Numbing is the sound
But unbearable the silence
Where to go to find a balance?
Steal thoughts from someone else's sentence
10/03/06 (08:52)
What can I be for
For the wrongs I have done you
Simply begging forgiveness isn't nearly enough
10/06/06 (01:40)
Write it down
Let it go
Rid yourself of twisted thoughts
Like a hillside sheds its snow
Flowing away like a stream
Stolen thoughts on parade
Showing off my ability
To run-away another's dreams
I've grown a powerful fear
My lust and greed for guilt
Running me into the ground
Boasting I'll be whole again
10/06/06 (03:01)
Colored thoughts
Like a rainbow a flowing things
Too complicated to express with words
Once my strongest ally
It has now become the weakest link
Language fails so ungracefully
To communicate the thinks I think
 
 
10/07/06 (11:46)
Three Piggies and a Wolf (A Little Lady and a Fruit)
One day I won't be here
I'll be far away
And I wanted to make sure you'd know where to find me
I dug up some dirty workers
They'll build stuff the way I need
So out of sticks and bricks and straw
I'll be building a little village by the sea
The sea that spits and howls
As the tides keep rolling by
In and out
Up and down
The sea that grins with sharpened fangs
At my workers by the sea
I'll plant a garden
Starting with a seed
Raising up a Tree of Life
And a tree from which we will not eat
You'll be welcomed by the shore line
From the waters of the deep
My village by the sea
Welcome home my Eve
Sleep safely, goodnight
The sea that spits and howls
Juts his jaw out proud
The sea that grins with sharpened fangs
And threatens to blow us out
"I'll huff and I'll puff
I'LL BLOW IT DOWN!
I'LL BLOW IT DOWN!
I'LL BLOW IT DOWN!"
No Eve don't eat
The fruit's too sweet
The sea still spits and howls
As nighttime falls
The dark birds call for the culprit
"Whoo? Whoo??"
"I'll huff and I'll puff
I'LL BLOW IT DOWN!
I'LL BLOW IT DOWN!
I'LL BLOW IT DOWN!"
So scratch a match
Flick the flame
I'll burn this Eden to the ground
You've gotta give up your loves
To show your praise is enough
In a village by the sea
I'LL BURN IT DOWN!
I'LL BURN IT DOWN!
I'LL BURN IT DOWN!
If I'm too proud of what I've made
To love what You still gave
Then I'm too proud to allow myself
To be welcomed at Your gates
I'LL BURN IT DOWN!
 
10/08/06 (13:35)
There's a traitor in our midst
I can feel him on my lips
And taste him in my kiss
And when I breathe in lightly
To exhale a heavy sigh
I catch it on my breath
I smell of Judas!
I smell of "loving" kisses
I smell of backs with knives
So I'm gouging out my eyes
Burning out my tongue
I'm cutting all my ties
To the place where I'd begun
Find the end
I want this to be over
"He doesn't need the backseat
He can ride on top
I don't think he heard me"
I just want the jokes to stop!
I just wasn't in the mood
And I find it's kind of haunting
When you cause a heart to stop
That it continues beating isn't funny.... 
 
 
Currently listening : Brother, Sister By mewithoutYou Release date: By 26 September, 2006
0 Comments - 0 Kudos

No comments: