Sunday, July 30, 2006

with much dancing and celebration!!!!!

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: anxious
Category: Blogging
HOORAY!!!!!!!

As Cities Burn
will be staying together.
This calls for a celebration!!!!!

But I'll settle for getting to see them this coming Wednesday (08/02) night.
I've been planning this for a while, but I haven't announced it to everyone yet.
I thought it was going to be my last chance to see them, so no way I was going to miss that...
But anyway, I'll be in Jacksonville from ...

let's say Tuesday (8/01) to Friday (8/04)

Well, this will probably be the first of two blogs today. But I can't promise that.
I have been working on a poem, but I still have yet to finish it.
I will also be posting a blog of pictures soon.
I recently visited Walmart with Derek and Crystal and I had the time of my life.
First we played with video games in electronics.
Then the toys department had a short-lived fun...
But the greatest part of the night was the women's clothing.
I now seriously want to go shopping for clothes that are designed for women.
We had an awesome time and pictures will come soon... like when Crystal emails them to me... so please make many complaints to Crystal.

with love and celebration for ACB
and all of you
m. Shane
Currently listening :
Age of Reptiles
By Showbread
Release date: By 01 August, 2006
2 Comments - 4 Kudos
Amanda Marie

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt is coming back to J-ville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Amanda does a little dance*

Although the only thing is I start school Friday and I have to work Thursday and Friday. And I'm super busy this whole week with summer reading and BASIC and hanging out with David and Megan. But of course there is always time for Matt!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't miss hanging out with you for the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall see you when you get here!!! Call me up!!

Love your sister in Christ,

Amanda

Posted by Amanda Marie on Sunday, July 30, 2006 at 6:32 PM


Josh Grace

Man I hope you have fun out there. I can't wait to see what these guys come up with next!!!

Josh

Posted by Josh Grace on Monday, July 31, 2006 at 9:01 PM

No comments: