Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"Hey, I'm a Ghost"

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: Twitchy and Irritable
Category: Twitchy and Irritable Blogging

Blog coming soon....

I have a lot of emotions jumping around right now, and I need to get away and write them down and figure them out.

Don't worry.
You will all be able to read it...
I'm not trying to hide things
I give you honesty.
Whether you like it or not, I will give you what I'm feeling....

If that offends you...
Don't read my blog.
I will not apologize for being honest.
It is the greatest gift I can give.
So if it hurts...
Learn from it.

"Your Face Here"
Shane

Currently listening :
Hey, I'm a Ghost
By Sullivan
Release date: By 24 January, 2006
2 Comments - 4 Kudos

elyse

I agree with you on the offending part. I tick so many people off with my blogs and I honestly don't care. They don't like what I write, they shouldn't read. *rolls eyes*

Posted by elyse on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 at 2:37 PM


~Crystal~

Ok...Like Whoa! How did you set your topic and mood up there?! EW EW EW! TELL ME, TELL ME!! *one hand raised in the air being waved frantically for attention* I am good and ready for your blog btw...Anticipating it in all of it's glory! See you tomorrow night!

Posted by ~Crystal~ on Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 2:42 PM

No comments: