Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Something useful? Perhaps useless?

Blog from MySpace. Current mood: crushed Category: Writing and Poetry

These first few are just just incomplete thoughts and ideas, but whatever... 07/10/06 (04:13) Don't leave this room Without my heart You know I don't want it back 07/10/06 (05:06) I've found a doctor Who diagnoses broken hearts The only problem Is patients separated by bars We're locked up like animals Who do they think they are? We're locked up like criminals I just wanted something to fix this heart Okay, I was reading a dictionary last night... so if this doesn't make any sense to you, just know you're not the only one who doesn't understand it. The Hatter's Ball Combat fatigue Brings me to the Hatter's Ball This world just as it seems Bored and vague And void of everything in between Formalities Like distant memories Make normality seem Like everything we'll ever need But when life is filled with everything unique What's normal? When everything's the same Take your time What's a moment to decide? When all we're waiting for Is something we can hide When all we're wanting for Is something we can pride ourselves in knowing Take your crime What's a murder to divide When all we're whaling for It's time to hide Innocents don't lie in streams of ignorance But we took part out of our selfishness Only to deny We found the blood was on our hands again Wipe your guilt On this purest of whitest silk And I'll take your hand to dance When all the cloths have turned to red Dance and toast and dance again Our sinning just began Can't see this web of lies we've spun Our song has just begun 07/11/06 (04:34) 07/11/06 (06:11) What dreams tie my stomach up in knots? Oh, God, this burns so hot I can't imagine why I never thought of this before When touching is forbidden by my thoughts But here in sleep: this fire has been caught What comes of dreams that bend the rules of life? 07/11/06 (06:37) Do you think that they can see us? We're in the corners of their eyes 07/11/06 (16:33) Every thought has a thought A thought to fall back on Every word has a form A structured support All the awkward romance That we counter with balance Please check up on me here And tell me I want this But when all the ink has been spilled I can tell you I don't It's not the structure I love But the fragment of poem And with a rhyme in my hand And a love in my heart I'll check the balance we have And we'll break it apart We'll let the space fill with time Let it fester disease Then we can be angry with God Like the spit of the seas But our words Will miss their marks Like shooting stars And broken hearts And we'll eventually hear Faint at first The sound of a voice Calling us out I just realized Who turned out the lights It's dark in here Like a hole in the ground We left our hearts And they grew cold at the sound Let's dig them out Give them some life And when all else is dead Perhaps we'll still be alive To believe Will we have enough hope? Will we have enough sight? Will we have enough faith To believe? That dreams aren't reality But they become anything And when you have faith And believe in your dreams You can find yourself Surrounded by flowers And butterflies Living beneath the great blue sky... ... Believe. Well, I went through some really odd stuff this morning... I hardly slept... as you can tell by the times of my writings.... I started falling asleep during the short idea about a dream tying my stomach in knots, but something tying my stomach in knots woke me up.... Anyway, I was having a great day, but for some reason, I felt crushed by sundown... I don't know what it was, but I just sighed a heavy sigh, and I knew that I was sad... So, now I'm feeling a bit crushed... but I think I'll be okay. "Your Face Here" Matthew Shane

Currently listening : We Don't Need to Whisper By Angels and Airwaves Release date: By 23 May, 2006
0 Comments - 0 Kudos

No comments: