Sunday, July 16, 2006

Vices

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: frustrated
Category: Life

Well, Thursday and Saturday I got to see Sullivan, Showbread, and Dead Poetic, and I had a BLAST. First in Jacksonville, at Murray Hill Theatre, and then in Tallahassee at The Beta Bar.
I'll try to get pictures up soon. I'm hoping I got some good ones.
I was like right up front, and it was LOADS of fun...
I've kind of lost my voice a little.... but it's cool.

I really need to get home an take a shower... I am disgusting...
But I felt like posting a blog.
Although I seem to have long forgotten what I wanted to say....

But you know how sometimes you just want to tell the world something.... but you know the consequences could be very very problematic....
Well, I guess I can hope for two things...
first...
That everything just needs time to change...
two...
That if something doesn't change... it turns out for the best....

Things do turn out for the best sometimes right????
(not in my life)
My life tends to take turns for the vain and useless....

You know... I'm getting so sick of some stuff....
I'm sick of fear, I'm sick of being shy, I'm sick of silence.
Isn't there just some simple cure for loneliness???

Isn't there some type of "God I can't live this life alone anymore" type of prayer that receives an answer that isn't "Silly ant on the hill... I'm right here... WITH MY FREAKING MAGNIFYING GLASS!!!!"

I'll be honest... for no other reason than I can be....
I'm sick of it.
I'm sick and tired of being alone....
I'm sick of not being able to hold someone's hand, or lean on someone's shoulder....
I'm sick of believing in things I don't believe in....
I'm sick of being the "good guy"
I'm sick of
being walked on
screwed
forgotten
left out

You know, when I was driving in Jacksonville Saturday morning, this girl yelled out the window that I was hot (which I was VERY hot in my car, but that's beside the fact) and then she blew me a kiss.
In Tallahassee Saturday afternoon, these two girls behind me honked at me....

How do you respond to that crap?


Screw it all... I'm going home to shower, watch Hoodwinked and sleep...
Maybe I'll see some of you in church in the morning, but I really don't think I want to be there...

Currently listening :
New Medicines
By Dead Poetic
Release date: By 06 April, 2004
2 Comments - 0 Kudos
I never said you said that...

When girls do things like that, you run them off the road!

Sorry to see things are so rough right now. I know I'm really not the best freind ever, because I'm so far away and I know I neglect you severely... But well... If you ever need someone to just talk to, give me a call. Chances are, I'm just as lonely as you. I don't go out much, you know.

Much love.

Posted by I never said you said that... on Sunday, July 16, 2006 at 3:31 PM

No comments: