Thursday, August 10, 2006

YOU'RE INVITED!!! ... (but who knows when?)

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: bouncy
Category: Life

Well, I just thought that I should announce that I'm moving...

Not very far though, but not as far as planned.

I'm not moving in with my sister, as was planned. Instead....

Josh and I are going to be moving in together at the house that my sister was renting from my parents before she moved into her current abode (almost right next door).

What you are all invited to is a house... warming... (?¿?¿?¿?) party (?¿?)
(I guess that's what we call it?)
We will absolutely rock away the whole neighborhood, I'm sure!!!

Umm... By the way....
I don't know the date or time of this party yet, so I'm thinking that in like 2 days, after I've spoken with Josh a bit more, I will be posting another blog with a date and time for the party.

I'm sure that that blog will be much more colorful {[::wink--wink::]}
Out to the A-Frame to move some stuff....

"Oh what a shame..."
Shane

Oh, PS... Anyone who doesn't own this cd (Showbread - "Age of Reptiles") should go out and get it as soon as you can...
It is absolutely amazing.
I'd almost say that I like the first cd better, but... there's just something about this one. So I choose not to compare them. They are quite different sounding, although the sound is still entirely Showbread.
Buy, Listen, Live, Enjoy!

Currently listening :
Age of Reptiles
By Showbread
Release date: By 01 August, 2006
2 Comments - 4 Kudos

courtney

woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Posted by courtney on Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 10:57 AM


~Crystal~

I can't wait!! ;-D But I guess I'll have too!

Posted by ~Crystal~ on Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 3:28 PM

No comments: