Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hope for losing... (I think I named a poem that once...)

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: I'm outta here!
Category: I'm outta here! Life

You know that feeling when you know that something is impossible... but you still can't help but to hope for it...
...And then you get so filled up with hope that it feels like your heart bursts and then you get all depressed and re-realize that it is impossible...
...And then... eventually, you start filling up with hope again...
Like a never-ending cycle....
Yeah, it sucks... Maybe one day dreams will come true...
...but for me? not likely

Anyway, I'll be headed toward Jacksonville tomorrow (or today, however you look at it).
I can't wait.
Ummm... I'm thinking that maybe I want to see a movie on Friday... or maybe we should go to the beach... or maybe both... who knows...
Mountain Lions, Saber tooth Tigers, and Bears... Oh MY... but mostly wolves...

Well, I just wrote this real... Kind of an idea I was thinking when I woke up yesterday...

07/12/06 (03:13)
I want out!
I'm trapped inside your promises
That keep coming up broken
And I've grown tired
Of holding up my end of this deal
I want to do for me
Like others do for them
But I can't do a thing
With you ingrained in my head
And I can't sleep a wink
Cause all my dreams are wasted
On right and wrong decisions
I think it's time
I stop claiming that I'm with you
And I think it's right
Stop claiming that you love me
Cause I've never seen a love
That liked so much
To torch its faithful friends
And I've never seen a dove
Sprout horns and breathe in fire
As fast as you transpire
When the time comes
For you to prove
How you tell me how I love you
And I walk away
Cause I'm sick of being lied to

Currently listening :
Hey, I'm a Ghost
By Sullivan
Release date: By 24 January, 2006
1 Comments - 2 Kudos

Amanda Marie

Yay Matt!! I can't wait until you get here!! Well call me up or just show up at my house...either way is fine with me :). I shall see you soon!!!

Posted by Amanda Marie on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 at 11:39 AM

No comments: