Thursday, September 1, 2005

Cardiogenic Fragmentation (Death is everything BUT caving in to what I need)

Blog from when I was using MySpace.
Current mood: drained

Okay, well I've had a weird day... x2.... yesterday = weird day x2² (or something)
I was sick of writing poetry this morning... and basically all day today... (I'm ticked that I couldn't remember that poem yesterday... and I think I'm fighting God with some stuff, so maybe that's why I couldn't remember). Anyway... me in my sickness of poetry had all this lameness to write... all day

08/31/2005
09:10
cardiogenic fragmentation
20:15
Lubricate your tongue
These words are gonna be long
I've taken from you a cardiogenic fragmentation
While the only stones I've collected for hurling
Are all engraved with "veneration"
20:25
"A liberal is somebody who won't take his own side in an argument"
(the pastor quoted somebody who had said this)
21:15
Earthly cures no longer aide me with my disease
Here where I stand in the center of this dirty street
Doctors' medications no longer avail my sickness
And with dim eyes I acknowledge defeat
My physical strength today gave out
My muscle has been expended
All my energy has been drained too deep
All the time I had to sleep
Each and every chance abused
And now I don't even have you
21:44
Death is everything BUT caving in to what I need

Well, not that I consider dinner more important than you guys, but it's cold by now, and I have nothing else to say but...
"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) E.

Currently listening :
The Fundamental Elements of Southtown
By P.O.D.
Release date: 24 August, 1999

No comments: