Sunday, September 11, 2005

Very Few Lame New Ones

Blog from when I was using Myspace.
Current mood: cheerful

09/06/05 (07:45) (yes that's in the morning, and yes I was going to bed right then)
I'm freezing cold under these blankets due to lack of sleep
I've let the alarm clock know that it should wait to beckon me
I'm pulling my teddy bear with me, down under these sheets
The sun is up, I'm lying down, hiding my eyes from the lights (lies)

09/08/05 (18:55)
Down by the lake
You should come and visit
I think there's a party here
You should come and visit
Just one glimpse of your face
I swear I want to kiss you
But I'll just hold you close
And pray I'll never have to let go

09/10/05 (around 22:30 at the Casting Crowns Concert at BCF)
The shadows on the walls are singing out your name
The rocks are dancing for your praise
And I still consider sitting on my hands

The lead singer of Casting Crowns gave his testimony at the show, and used these verses: 2 Corithians 12:8-10 (NIV)
To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Oh, by the way, go check out bible.cc

Well, that's it. I'm feeling better than my last few blog entries, but I still have a ton of growing to do, and a long way to get to God. Thank you guys for all your comments. I'd thank you all individually, but I really don't know what to say. Thank you is all there is. I love you guys, and I'm sorry I flipped out on you.

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Mahi (MSE)

Currently listening :
Clumsy
By Our Lady Peace
Release date: 15 April, 1997

1 comment:

Forgotten Legacy said...

Can you imagine Lui quoting me saying "Snap that whip boy! Snap it! Snap it!" I can... so I'll just imply that I am thankful for you being hard on me, without saying the aformentioned absurdity.

Posted by Come Now Sleep (Is your love really Love?) on September 12, 2005 - Monday at 12:37 AM