Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Eye Candy.... Yippeeee!!! I Guess...

Blog from when I was using MySpace.

Current mood: energetic
Category: Life

Okay my Peeps (little marshmallowy easter snacks)
I think I've got this picture thing at least half-way figured out.
So here I go... weeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can start with some pictures from the
Showbread show at Murray Hill Theatre August 13th, 2005


And uhh, pictures from the show the night after at The Social in Orlando
I'll make this easier on myself, and maybe on you... if you want to see them, here's a link to the album. http://photobucket.com/albums/b356/GuardedLegacy/Concerts/2005-08-14 The Social
Here are some samples though.


The Showbread crew had some awesome tattoos.

This guy had a graveyard and pumpin patch on his arm.


And here's some more camera fun!!!!

My Nephew Daniel Zane. Fathers Day 06-19-2005 and Christmas 2004.



I think this was my last time at the Bible Study at Jenny's house
Left to right, Bear, Austin, Matt, Megan, and Tori (Wow, Tori in a picture!!!)


This was the Swing Night that I invited bunches of people to so that we could celebrate the day of my birth (two days late) It's great to see a combination of the two groups I was involved in while I lived in Jacksonville... Tony, Lui, and Megan from Student Venture, Josiah (Jenny and Tori in the background) from the Youth Group I went to before Student Venture stole me away, and then Matt, the bridge between the two. Yay for friends and "FAMILY"

Tony and Matt at Getaway, June, 2005. Isn't it great how Megan makes disapproving faces at us while we can't see her, but then Lui captures it on digital film?!!! Becky and Eric are also in the background. Katie, Jess, Ryan (Johnny), and ....I can't remember who else... but they were all there too. Yay!!!

Ever feel chained up by a broken heart? Lui and I decided to capture the physical expression of this feeling. (And you've gotta dig the Roper shirt I always wore Swing Dancing... "You're With Stupid").


Kelly and Cassie from Jupiter (Cassie is the one I get the nickname Mahi from) Woot Woot for off-world-ers!!!!


And I guess I'll leave you with pictures of my new homeland.
My 'A'-shaped house at night underneath the moon and the sunset at the lake (09-01-05).


Sunset at the lake again (09-04-05), and Sunset in Panama City (06-30-05)

And my A-frame ('A'-shaped) house




Here's a link to go through all the (un-Matt-edited) pictures and more. The links with dates and titles like "Matt and Family" and "Matt and Friends" will take you to the different albums of pictures. http://photobucket.com/albums/b356/GuardedLegacy/
Well, I hope you guys like this entry because I started at about 21:54 and I'm posting it now at about 00:43.

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew Shane (Mahi) Eksuchen

































Bonus Track!!!
Me in the wrestling mask Megan gave to me, and Relient K bus at Warped Tour

Great picture from Cornerstone Florida 2005


Currently listening :
And the Rest Will Follow
By Project 86
Release date: By 27 September, 2005

3 Comments - 4 Kudos


Lo-Mac

That was, FOR THE MOST PART, a good thing to wake up to. And I remember that picture from Cornerstone. Yay.

Posted by Lo-Mac on Thursday, September 29, 2005 at 8:08 AM

No comments: