Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Step Up... This Concerns The Boys


Blog from when I was using Myspace.

Step Up... This Concerns The Boys
Current mood: determined

Okay, I've been writing a random poem today. It started off with each line being about different things, and not relating at all, but then it got to the important part and it went together. This (the important part) is coming from great writings by some weird brother of mine who calls himself Stamati. Check out his blog entry titled "Nice Guys... Ha!" here at http://blog.myspace.com/stamati
Also be sure to check out the comments. There's one from me when I'm submitting this, but there may be more later. Seriously, this is important knowledge involving our survival as a generation. I must take a moment to apologize for his blog... I find it difficult to read. To make it easier, copy it into a Word file and change the font any way you like. But it is seriously worth reading.
Now for the random poem I've been adding to all day. I want to thank Marissa who has written some things that I have drawn inspiration from, and also Tony, who has inspired the main point of this poem... I should probably just drop the rest of it.

09/13/05
It's a good thing I left with time to spare
Traffic's stopped and the gas gauge is on the fritz again
Why is it that drama will always ensue?
Why think that something is more amazing than it truly is?
Because it gives life value
When it started off it was "never more than anything"
And within all of us "Words are a disease"
(Or so I've heard from my word-of-mouth sources)
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Let's take this world by storm
Stand up
You're not a child anymore
Put aside your childish talk
And donate all your toys
We're being called to a battlefront
Stand together Men
You are my brothers

Okay, so I know that's really lame, but read Tony's blog. That's where the real message lies. Stay strong.

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) E.

Currently listening :
Chuck
By Sum 41
Release date: 12 October, 2004

No comments: