Thursday, September 15, 2005

Cool Poem (What am I talking about?)

Blog from when I was using MySpace

Current mood: energetic

Hey, I wrote this today. I think it's really cool. I started writing it while I was driving to school (at stop signs and stuff), and continued writing it through my first class. I don't think I'm finished with it though.

09/15/05 (11:45-13:00)

Stop sign strolls on by with a wave
And a nod of his hat
Street-light calls my name with a flare
And says "just wait right there
I'll have to hold you back to let this traffic pass."
"But I'm late! Oh please!" I plead
But she just smiled at me
Her lips outlined in black
But shone bright red
As the sunlight reflected off a cab
Of a yellow cat
And she reached down her paw and clawed at the earth
The orange dirt that I slid in
As I rounded the curve
And rushed off to do my chores

That's it, thanks. Let me know what you think.

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) Shane E.

Currently listening :
Say It Loud
By Sanctus Real
Release date: By 11 February, 2003

2 Comments - 4 Kudos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) just about all I can say is... not really saying anything... but smiles are a form of saying right? haha! right on man! that is what I am talking about!

Posted by The Black Regiment on Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 11:14 PM