Monday, September 26, 2005

Yay For Erika (to the metal-worker)!!!

Blog from when I was using MySpace.

Current mood: blank
Category: Quiz/Survey

[Status] Lonely (but I haven't figured out if that matters yet)
[Shoe size] let me check.... 11 to 12
[Parents still together] Yup
[Siblings] Two h
alf brothers (dad's side) one 8 years older, one 4 years older, sister 1 year younger
[Pets] Not living with me

BEST
[Friend] Josiah I guess.
[Person to Talk to] Mrs. Webb or Josiah
[Girlfriend/Boyfriend] I've only had one, and she was AWESOME!!!! Megan of course!
[Name for a Girl] Victoria Rose
[Name for a Boy] not sure, Josiah, Elijah... not sure

FAVORITES
[Color] Well, I generally wear black shirts, but I think my favorite color would have to be either Red or Forest Green... or black, but that's just lame.
[Number] 13
[Animal] Quaker Parrot (wish I had one, I could really use the company).
[Soda] I don't drink much, but when I do it's Sprite, Root Beer, or Mountain Dew (usually).
[Book] Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card)
[Flower] I like 'em all (the ones I know of at least... I take lots of pictures).

DO YOU
[Color your hair?] I bleached it twice, and dyed it black once.
[Twirl your hair?] Sometimes around the end of my finger when I'm bored.
[Have tattoos?] No, but lately I've been wanting one (my dad would kill me).
[Have Piercings?] Yup (my dad wasn't happy about that)
.
[Cheat on tests/homework?] i have before... but I wouldn't do it now (my 92 was the highest score in my science class, and most people were happy they got a 70 something, I think the next highest was like 87).
[Drink/Smoke?] Nope
[Like roller coasters?] Yup
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Quite often, yes.
[Want more piercings?] Not really
[Like cleaning?] After the initial dive into the dust, grime, dirt, etc..
[Write in cursive or print?] It's kind of both. Mostly print with connected letters I guess.
[Own a web cam?] I don't know where it is, but a long time ago I did.
[Know how to drive?] Sometimes...
[Own a cell phone?] Yes
[Ever get off the d*mn computer?] I try to.

HAVE U EVER
[Been in a fist fight?] Sort of (I dodged two punches before my gymnastics coach stopped it)
[Considered a life of crime?] Nope
[Considered being a hooker?] No
[Lied to someone?] Lied to everyone at some time or another I'm sure.
[Been in love?] What is love??? Christ is in me.
[Made out with JUST a friend?] Never made out.
[Been in lust?] I was once a stupid little kid, lust made me a boy, but Love made me a man.
[Used someone] I have.
[Been used?] I've felt used.
[Been cheated on?] Since I've only ever gone out with Megan I'll say "no," otherwise I'd say "not that I know of"
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] Well, I only remember having a fight with my dad when I was young... I don't know other than that, but yes.
[Stolen anything?] I think so, I don't remember.
[Held a gun] Yep, but I don't really even like shooting fake guns (paintball, airsoft, etc.).

CURRENTS
[Current clothing] Green "skull and cross-bones + teddy bear = Roper" shirt, blue jean shorts
[Current mood] not sure....
[Current taste] .... I'm hungry
[What you currently smell like] Inside my shirt smells like clean laundery.
[Current hair] In my eyes.
[Current thing I ought to be doing] English homework.... or just homework in general.
[Current cd in stereo] Underoath - [They're Only Chasing Safety]
[Last movie you saw] Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
[Last thing you ate] Raisin Bran Crunch (and milk)
[Last person you talked to on the phone] My dad I think....
[Do drugs?] Nope, I try to not even take Asprin and other headache stuff.
[Believe there is life on other planets?] It's possible.
[Remember your first love?] Once again, What is love??? Christ is in me.
[Still love him/her?] I guess... I didn't really answer. But yes, Always.
[Read the newspaper?] Usually only when it's in the bathroom within my reach.
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] Sadly. Not that I don't love them, but I just had a rough history with them.
[Believe in miracles?] Yep
[Do well in school?] I usually do pretty well.
[Wear hats] At home.
[Hate yourself?] Sometimes
[Have an obsession?] I don't think so. Possibly.
[Collect anything?] Anything I can, I'm a pack-rat.
[Have a best friend?] I guess so.
[Like your handwriting?] My sister doesn't, but I do.
[Care about looks] More than I should, but I could be worse.

LOVE LIFE
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] I believe that that would be "lust."
[Do you believe in "the one?"] Yep, but not everybody has one. And in this sinful world... well, I just won't get into that.
[Are you a tease?] I don't think so. I don't mean to be if I am.
[Too shy to make the first move?] Mostly.
[Daydreamer] Always.
[B*tch/*sshole] What's this supposed to mean?
[Sarcastic] Overly so sometimes.
[Angel] That's the name of my broken down car (that's ready to be picked up at the shop).
[Devil] Satan.
[Shy] You should see me put my hands in my pockets and kick at the dirt with my toe.
[Talkative] I try not to be, but I can be... I guess...

Oh, I'm all done.

Currently listening :
The Weak's End
By Emery
Release date: By 27 January, 2004

No comments: