Monday, August 1, 2005

Happy August

Blog from when I was using LiveJournal.

[mood | Sinuses killing head but Happy]
[music |LoveHateHero - Second Chance]

Not much to say. I just wanted to update. I've only written 3 short entries in my little notepad.
First was a quote from my english book.
07/28/05 (01:05)
"Madness is actually a sane reaction to an insane world." ~Stephanie Ericsson

Next was this short thought.
07/28/05 (19:45)
I had loved a liar
I HAD LOVED MYSELF

And finally this short thought about Megan having another boyfriend.
07/30/05 (02:10)
It's almost sad to think that I'd be happy
But here I am smiling... uncontrollably
I'm glad for you
Take care

Yeah, I can't explain that at all. I'm happy for her, and I don't know why. But I am genuinely happy. It's weird, because a lot of other people seem to be upset. Oh well, I don't know the history between the two as well as other people do I guess. What matters is that I'm not angry. Being in Jacksonville was great, but getting back out here to Marianna I'm bored and kind of sick. My sinuses are killing my head, but I'm getting better. I don't really like it out here, there's nobody to visit or anything. You have no idea how much I miss all of you. But hey, I'll be back. Thursday is Warped Tour, Friday is Swing Dancing, and then the week after that, Saturday is Showbread and the Showdown.

Oh, and real quick before I go, I found a couple a lines from a song that are just awesome. See if you relate and let me know.
LoveHateHero - Second Chance
"All these faces,
See what you created.
They battle tears just to say,
'I'll miss your smile'"

Well, I have some emails to write, and a couple people to call. Happy August.

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) Eskuchen

No comments: