Monday, August 29, 2005

He's On

Blog from when I was using MySpace.
Current mood: tired

Woot Woot!!!
I have internet...
It's dial up... it's slow... I might not be celebrating soon, but it seems to be working fast enough with MySpace and my email, and that's about all I use unless I need to look something up for school, so for the moment "Yay!"

Here are some short ideas I've had lately
08/25/05
Give the dead my name
I shall speak for them
Give the dead a face
I shall weap for them

And this is something inspired from the movie Sin City, which was very artistic... a very interesting movie, worth seeing at least once. Watch out for gore, sexual scenes, and I don't think language was too bad, but can't hurt to warn. This is almost a direct quote from the movie, but it's such a great line if you look at it in perspective with God.

Let me stay close
Nothing can happen (to me)
When I'm with you
Please
Let me stay close

Well, sorry, that's all I've written
"All I want is to want one thing" ~ mewitoutYou
Oh, and here's my schedule for school (Notice that all of these times are Central Time)

08:00 - 08:50 PSY2012 (Psychology) Mon., Wed., Thur.
10:00 - 10:50 PSC1121 (Physical Science) Mon., Wed., Fri.
11:00 - 11:50 SLS1101 (Orientation) Tues., Wed., Thur.
12:00 - 12:50 MAC1105 (Algebra) Tues., Thur., Fri.
13:00 - 13:50 ENC1102 (English) Tues., Wed., Thur., Fri.

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) E.

Currently listening :
A to B: Life
By Mewithoutyou
Release date: By 18 June, 2002

No comments: