Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Umm.... Some More (FYE I Guess)

Blog from when I was using MySpace.
Current mood: hungry

Okay, I swear this is an actual song and I just accidentaly wrote it, but maybe that's just because it's been stuck in my head since I was singing it after I wrote it...
08/09/05 (21:30)
So
So alone
Someone whisper
Someone call to me
So
So alone
Drifting in the water
Can't tell up from down
In darkness all around
Under rocks I'm finding maps
They all point the same direction
And the "X"s are all red
And painted in the picture
With my own blood
So
So alone
Please won't someone
Whisper "home"
Keep on talking
It's your voice that
I've been following
Through a riddle
That I've written
Creating puzzles not meant to live in
Where we're all
All so alone...

I fell asleep after writing this, so yes that was at like 21:50 Eastern Time. I woke up around 02:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Then I wrote this.

08/10/05 (02:41)
There is constantly moving a dream
Creating itself in my own head
I never have to be asleep
For my mind to weave a tale
Not possibly told in words
A wild tale of love and death
Where kisses always last forever
You and I were holding hands
Everything that I could see
Only ever pointed to forever
And so I hold you so close
As often as I can
Because this is not dream
And here in this story I could lose you like that
That being a "snap snap" from God's fingertips
And so I hold you close
As often as I can
...
...
Um... the ending needs work. I'll get back to you on this... maybe.
Basically this is describing a friendship and what I want to express in the ending is the friend doesn't want to risk losing the friendship by letting attraction cause complications. This is something I seem to be dealing with a lot lately, not really losing friendships, but having to draw a line for myself as strictly "friendship" and I'm really getting sick of being attracted to some of my best friends. It's really annoying.
Anyway... that's all for now.

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) E.

Currently listening :
91025
By He Is Legend
Release date: 01 June, 2004


No comments: