Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Here where I don't want to be... in more ways than one (How very Tori of me)

Blog from when I was using MySpace.

Current mood: annoyed

Two short poems. If I ever figure out how (which I'm sure I'll take the time to do) I may submit my recordings of these just to embarass myself.

Here Where I Don't Want to Be

Do you... Answer questions
Made with riddles
From my head
Do you... Think it's all right
That my madness
Is just a sane reaction
Oh you'll react the same
To an insane world
This is just... THE SANE THING TO DO
OH WHAT ARE WE TO DO?
Carry me (CARRY ME) away
Oh, I don't (I DON'T) WANT TO BE HERE

08/08/05 (20:36)

08/08/05 (20:43)
Oh, just imagine this feeling
Imagine the noise
And I've imagined this day
With the screaming of my voice
Oh I'm coming down there
I'm ringing in your ears
I Am and I
We're here for your hearts
Your tears, your fears, your indescribables
We're here
He's here to take us away
Away, away to safety
He's here to take us away

Well, I guess that's all. Yesterday was a bad day, but I liked the poems that came out of it. I talked to Kara for a while on the phone last night until more than one phone died, and then I fell asleep on the couch.

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) Eskuchen

No comments: