Monday, August 15, 2005

So... What do you get when???

Blog from when I was using MySpace.
Current mood: dirty


Okay 'peeps'... Just imagine...

1 shower

3 days of driving

2 nights of rock shows

Several awesomely ROCKING groups of friends

The Showdown

Showbread

Murray Hill Theatre

Blindside

one small freakin' stage in Orlando...
=
One SWEET Weekend
(And one really dirty, sweaty, salty, and probably stinky Matt)

Okay, sorry, I was centered on Ivory and then Matt and Mike jumped into the picture, so they aren't centered, but it's still sweet how it all worked out. These guys had some awesome tattoos.
Okay, now on to Orlando, I have lots more, but I want to get home and take a shower, so I'm rushing.

Some Super Hardcore Guy let me take a picture of him...

Look ^, there's that hardcore guy again... and my friends Jason and Mar-C


The tattoo on his left arm is of a graveyard / pumpkin patch... it's really cool. Thanks to Mar-C for the Showbread pics from Orlando

Just before the chaos ensued... Due to that it wasn't too safe to pull out the camera during this show, but I took a couple rushed shots, that didn't turn out too badly...

Thomas and Christian

Josh from Showbread sung along for this song (don't remember what it was though) The pics weren't too great... like I said, it wasn't safe for cameras to be out for extended periods of time. Both times I tried, but Christian managed to squirm his way out of the picture. Once by spinning, and the other time by just being at least a foot taller than Josh.

Well, that will be it for now. I have like 2 poems I wrote on the 12th I think, but I really need a shower, so I'll type them up tomorrow. I better see those of you who know who you are at Swing Dancing this Friday... or else. This could be my last visit for a while. School's a drag ain't it?

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) E.

P.S. Won't it rock when I can't "dial-up" at home and ROCK out to music while I'm doing this???

1 comment:

Forgotten Legacy said...

Sorry.... I can see them... I quit... I severely dislike MySpace... I wanna come home... If there was a crying smiley, there would be a puddle of tears...
.*.*.
*.*.*
(right here)...
( A BIG ONE)

*sigh*

Posted by Come Now Sleep (Is your love really Love?) on August 16, 2005 - Tuesday at 5:22 PM