Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ranting and Raving, Mr. Sun.

02/16/08 (17:00)
It's not my place to say
But it's standing out so plain
You've been running
Running away
You're so... Paranoid

Back to You (Black & Blue)
2/19/08 (03:28)
I can't go back to you
I keep coming back
I can't keep turning black & blue
I've gotta keep myself from you
You don't know what you do
But you turn me black & blue
I just can't keep
coming back to you!
My love is worthy of
Such a better prize
My heart is guilty of
Such a haughty pride
But you're worse than what I do myself...

Ranting and Raving (So many names... The same)
02/19/08 (03:38)
It doesn't even make sense
Alphabetically, it doesn't even go there
So how did it end up in my hands?
It should have just stayed where it belonged.
Stupid sounds
No one cares what I think anyway...
So maybe they all like it
How did I end up with it?
I'm just tired of feeling
And they say it...
Right there in the title.
It's true... And it sucks
And maybe Jess is right
I wouldn't mind the padded walls, you know.
Maybe I'd finally find rest...
Peace... Calm...
The still quiet.
Perhaps she's right.
Jess could study that
I should have just kept my mouth shut.
Nothing to say.
That's the best thing...
But she boasts it so proudly
And she looks terrible...
I just can't believe... ("me and my Jess!")
I'm so selfish...
Because... I guess...
I boils down to...
I just can't believe she's happy without me.
But then again...
She's being medicated for depression...
And she claims to be happy.
She still wants me around in secret...
And she claims to be so happy...
So is it logical?
Or is it really blind, selfish pride...?
That I just can't believe...
That she's happy

02/20/08 (07:24)
Oh hey look:
Good morning, Mr. Sun
Did you shine bright to blind?
Or just to show us where to hide?
I think I found a trap door
It leads up to the basement
But how...? If up is down
"This life needs a face-lift"
Cause every day I move along
Like it's an assembly line
Like a big, old, dusty factory
Yeah, this is making life
All the parts and pieces fit
But something appears to be amiss
And why is it that I return?
Every evening... I need fixed
And so again "Good morning"
Might this perhaps be the day
The long awaited hour
Or might she be fast asleep
Just like that
A quick hand slap
And it's back to the same
The love of ideal lovers
While there are simply none to claim.
(07:38)

Currently listening:
Great White Whale
By: Secret and Whisper
Release date: 12 February, 2008

No comments: