Friday, February 15, 2008

ifindmyself

I find myself awake, and slightly unable or perhaps unwilling to sleep.
The sun just came up and I have to work a double again...

I'm almost positive I'll be feeling sick within a few days.
I haven't been getting much sleep lately, and I've been working like crazy. I haven't had any days off since January 26 and I'll be lucky if I get the two days I requested off next week for my brother's birthday. And if I do get those days off, I will have worked every day for nearly a month straight... because I requested off the 23 and 24.

So... that just about equates to being the month of February.

I hate complaining about work... I love it there, and I should be grateful that I have a job and that they schedule me so much... but... I'm tired... I need friends... my heart needs a little lifting.
I want a day off to go to Dothan or PC. I want to just hang out and laugh, and not think about work...

I have a lot on my mind right now, but it's actually really blank.
I took a bunch of random pictures the other day. I'll get them up on my Picasa page (like PhotoBucket) and set up a link from my main blog page... maybe I'll do that now. So look for it. On the right side of the page I'm going to set up a link to go view pictures. Picasa is another Google tool, just like Blogger and Gmail and FeedBurner... so they're all linked. It's great!!!
I love it.

Love to you
Matthew Shane

Currently listening:
Bone Palace Ballet
By: Chiodos
Release date: 04 September, 2007

No comments: