Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It may be stupid...

but I want to fall in love...

Currently watching:
Atlantis - The Lost Empire
Release date: 29 January, 2002

Well, that was going to be all... but...
Isn't this sad... I just read this on someone's MySpace blog, and...

I thought of when I left Orlando last Spring. It was Melanie's Spring Break, and she was down at Disney for spring training. I skipped two days of school to go down there, and I was lucky I got to see or hang out with her at all, but...
The last time I saw her... The last time I touched her. Well, that whole day I kept randomly hugging her and holding her tight and close for as long as I thought she'd allow...
But that night, when it came time for me to drive home... I kissed her on the forehead and held her as tightly as I could... because that was Goodbye in a way that I never imagined...

What a kiss means...

~Kiss on the Forehead ="I hope we're together forever"
~Kiss on the Ear = "You're my everything"
~Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"
~Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"
~Kiss on the Neck = "We belong together"
~Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"
~Kiss on the Lips = I like you"

****************************************************

What the gesture means...

~Holding Hands = "we definitely like each other"
~Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"
~Holding on tight = "I don't want to let go"
~Looking into each other's Eyes = "I just plain like you"
~Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"
~Arms around the Waist = "I like you too much to let go"
~Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"

****************************************************
--Advice--

Dont ask for a kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.

****************************************************

No comments: