Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pink is so Awesome.... I think I'll declare it the new Black and write a poem about it!!!!

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: bouncy
Category: Friends

Happy Valentines Day!!!.... (I suppose... I wouldn't really know)

Well, the day's not over yet...
Let's count how many Valentines I don't get.


I'm up to -1 already (not a bad start considering I thought I'd stay at 0) You know what... I'll actually say that I'm at -2 because I found a miniature playing card in the Wal-Mart parking lot, and just for fun I picked it up and it was a little King of Hearts.

"Your Face Here" upon my (nearly) Valentineless heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) Shane

Happy Valentines Day

P.S. I'm counting backward because I'm counting how many I didn't get. So if I got none, I'd stay at 0. If someone uhh... said "no valentine for you" I would get 1, and if people do wish me a Happy V-Day, I get -1 (because it's one that I got not one that I didn't get...) ... does that make sense?

Anyway, Thanks Jennifer Valentining me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and about that poem.... Oddly enough it was partially inspired by something I did with Jennifer...
Pink Is My New Black (Hold Me Close And I'll Dance)
There was a time when we were all wearing black
Because our mood was set to that
But now that we've all joined the fad
We're wearing pink beside the fact
Like the plants outside the furniture store
We've all been dead since long before
Withered flowers were we all
But our pictures (framed as beauty) hung on the wall
And I'll lower my eyes
Just to avoid that glare before you walk away
And I'll turn around and around
While I avert my eyes…
(I love you)
We're staring at the ground
The meaning to that
Is hidden in the past
Where we wrote our letters back and back
There was a time when we were all wearing black
Because our mood was set to that
But now that we've all joined the fad
We're wearing pink beside the fact
(I love you)
It's cold out here tonight
Bathing in the moonlight
A Cheshire Cat smiling upon me
And the loneliness (I feel every night) you wouldn't believe
Hug me on your doorstep
Invite me in
So I can feel the pain of leaving
Hold me close and I'll dance with you till morning
Hold me close and I'll dance with you till morning
Hold me close and I'll dance
Because a smile's my new frown
A teardrop makes a sound
Like laughter on the playground
Pink is my new black
I'm glad my mood isn't set to that
12/13/2004 - 12/16/2004

Currently listening :
How the Lonely Keep
By Terminal
Release date: By 28 June, 2005

1 Comments - 0 Kudos

Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love

Okay, Brianna's comment and Pastor David (and that tasty chocolate) make it -4

Posted by Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 at 12:15 AM


No comments: