Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's been a strange week I suppose...

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: Utterly Useless
Category: Utterly Useless Writing and Poetry

I spent half the night
Excitedly pacing
I don't know how to act
I haven't felt this in so very long
Hope
All that I have left
Is to calm down and sleep
Knowing that all I live for
Is all of You
And all I live for...
Faith, Love, Hope...
Jesus Christ
02/15/2006 (05:22)

Jesus Christ
Light of the world
You are my Hope
My Faith, my Love
02/15/2006 (11:16)

So many people for bassing by
The sun setting, painting the sky
These overcrowded streets stealing anything I have in me
And as the ticking slows I find myself devoid of hope
This Friday night brings a time for celebration
But there's nothing worth celebrating in this state of being heartless
Evil reigns after this day of hopeless contemplation
Life is hardly living, lost in such a vague loneliness
02/17/2006 (18:26)

There is no table...
I was invited for dinner
I was all hyped up
And then...
There was no table...
So what's God gonna do with this now?
02/17/2006

I'd like to see the wake this disease has created
As it tears its way into my heart
'Cause I can feel the pain and almost hear the breaking
But I'm having trouble finding the source
And all I really want to know
Is that I'm not alone
And all I really fear right now
Is knowing that you're not around to hold...
2/18/2006 (23:32) - 02/19/2006 (02:05)

Currently listening :
So Impossible
By Dashboard Confessional
Release date: By 18 December, 2001

2 Comments - 2 Kudos

Austin AKA Crazy Rifle Monkey

kinda random don't you think. It has been to long since we talked. one other thing if you could make it in to town this saturday jon is having his b-day party and we would love to see you if you can. I know you are very busy with school and your church but it would be great to see you.

Posted by Austin AKA Crazy Rifle Monkey on Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 6:08 PM

No comments: