Tuesday, February 21, 2006

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, SORRY!!!!!! (I'm done this time)

Blog from MySpace.

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, SORRY!!!!!! (I'm done this time)
Current mood: geeky
Category: Blogging

Okay, No more blogs for me

I just wanted to let you guys know that if you want to get a hold of me sometime in the next few days, call me or email me.
I am banning myself from MySpace for the rest of the week.
I have to do this every couple weeks... just to make sure I get my homework done and everything.
Email = GuardedLegacy@gmail.com
Be sure to leave me plenty of comments so I have stuff to check when I get back.

"Your Face Here" upon my gleaming heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) "Shane" Eskuchen
(and Princess Tiger Lily)

Currently listening:The Weak's End
By Emery
Release date: By 27 January, 2004
1 Comments - 0 Kudos
Lo-Mac

SERIOUSLY if you post any more i'm unsubscribing...

halfway serious matt lol

Posted by Lo-Mac on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at 12:34 AM

No comments: