Monday, February 20, 2006

Job Interviews

Blog from MySpace.
Current mood: flirty
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

So, I have an interview tomorrow at the Movie Gallery.
I thought it was pretty exciting when I scored this interview the other day, but today, another company called me inviting me in for an interview.
I think this other company may have better hours and pay and such... maybe not... I don't really know much about it.
Anyway, I have an interview tomorrow with Movie Gallery, and an interview Wednesday with Sodexho which is the food service company for Jackson county schools (or something like that.....).
Wish me luck (with the number 13) and keep me it in your prayers that I'll get the right job.... (or that I'll just get a job.....).
Thanks

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) "Shane" Eskuchen

PS.
Check out the fun I was having last night... (see them all here)

(Sorry they're so dark, I'll see what I can do about that later)
Currently listening :
They're Only Chasing Safety
By UnderOath
Release date: By 15 June, 2004
0 Comments - 0 Kudos

No comments: