Wednesday, April 15, 2009

***!!!!Address Book Crunch Time!!!!***

Okay everyone.

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to keep in touch very well while in Basic, but I still need contact information. The only call I know for a fact that I can make is to call my parents the first Sunday I'm there to tell them my address. Other than that, I know I can send letters... but I don't know how much time I'll have to write them. So please be aware that I may not keep in contact well, and I apologize.
If I'm able, I will find a way to get my address posted somewhere so that you can write me. I'm looking forward to receiving letters while I'm in Basic Training. I have eight weeks of it. So even if I can't write back right away, please know that I do want to hear from you.

But now is the time to get me your address so that I can keep them in my notepad which will become my "address book" for the time being.

You know how to contact me.

I leave on the 27th.
So you have a deadline, and it's coming up FAST!!!

No comments: