Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Greetings Programs ... End Of Line.

Greetings Programs!

So it's been one of those nights... Again... :-)

I had typed this up on my phone a week or so ago... I'm not one hundred percent on when I wrote it... Saturday night... July 5-6. It was definitely after midnight, which would have made it the 6th. Anyway... Here's what I had to say that night before I fell asleep typing on my phone.

I came home and put in a movie (300) and gathered some chips and dip to snack on. I then flop down on the couch and it takes over me.
I'm too tired to move. The chips are inches away, but it seems like miles. I am completely exhausted.

I just finished the movie, and I've enjoyed quite a few chips. I looked up the actor who played the character who was also the narrator. I now must restrain myself from watching Van Helsing (which he was also in, before 300). Well, as it stands, if I watched Van Helsing, that would lead to a desire to watch Underworld. Which would lead to Underworld Revolution...
I still want to watch Spiderman 3 as well.

END

So tonight... I have more to tell you. I suppose it may be best to say I'm too lazy to try to offer my computer the patience it requires in order for me to get online and blog, so I'm simply texting my blog from my phone.
It seems to be the was I do everything lately. Email, MySpace, FaceBook... I even look stuff up, like that actor from 300.
The downside is that typing on the phone is slow. So I tend to fall asleep while doing it. Generally, I'm laying on the couch in the dark, so it's really quite simple to sleep.

Today I was thinking.
We've lost so much.
I don't remember much from when I was young. I don't know why, but I seem to have blocked out and forgotten many of my memories. Maybe I just have a bad memory and there wasn't much there that I deemed worthy of remembering.
Whatever the reason, I don't remember much.
Anyway, that's going too deep into what I thought. What I really thought of, was children.

We've lost so much since childhood. Kids run out wearing clothes that are too small, and strange colors that would never match, even in the most bizarre sci-fi movie. They don't fill there hair with gunk to keep it looking the same all day long. They don't worry that their hair's blowing in the wind and a complete mess.
I showered today, and didn't do anything with my hair afterward. I like it all soft and fluffy. I didn't dress up fancy when I went to school... Sandals and jeans... My Hawk Nelson is my friend shirt. I had no statement to make. Last week when I went to class I didn't even bother with jeans. I wore those warm up pants... That wind breaker stuff that goes "swish" all the time when you're walking, or just moving. But that was last week... Thursday.
To continue with today, I ate a honey-nut and banana sandwich. The bread is a little stale so I toasted it. The banana was brown and mushy and brown, but not bad on a sandwich looking to satisfy someone who's just trying to fuel the tank.
I really want a hotdog... Cooked on an actual grill, over a flame. I bought some tonight. I've wanted some more hotdogs since I finished the leftovers from my birthday. So I finally got some. Now I just need to go cook 'em on the grill. I tried the microwave tonight... It's okay, but not good enough.

I've had so much on my mind lately. So much that I want to say, but I don't want to write it. I want to speak. Like a narrative. I want to just speak out. I don't want people to be able to interrupt, or inject their comments or opinions. Perhaps if I could record something and post an audio or video blog... I've heard about the video blogs. But how do you do one of those? Especially when you hardly ever get on a computer. I go on my computer about once or twice a month now... Mainly to get bills paid. My computer starts overheating or something before too long. It starts freezing. The only thing I can guess is heat.
I think I want to go into computers. I just finished watching Tron. :-) Really enjoyable movie.
But's as far as school goes, I think I'll focus myself toward computers for now. I also want to get back into playing the piano and learning more music theory. I want a keyboard too.
I wrote a short... I guess it could be called a verse to a song or something. It's about a minute long. I wrote it and recorded myself singing it a couple hours ago. I also have one I did a few weeks back. I'd like to write music.
I truly no longer have much of a desire to write poetry if I'm writing it without a tune. I want to express myself. I want to get it out. I'm probably not a great singer, but I don't care. It's what I desire. I want to break myself out of this prison.

Well, the sun's coming up again.
I have a strange desire to listen to KJ-52 (it's pronounced "five two" after a small boy offering all he had to Jesus, as in five loaves and two 'fishes') He's very good. You should check him out. Think of Eminem, but mixed with a message of love, silliness, cartoons and a bright outlook on life rather than anger and hate. He wrote two songs... Letters... to Eminem - Dear Slim and Dear Slim (part 2)

Well, I've listened to the songs I wanted to hear... Those two, Cartoon Network, and a bonus track called Gimme Dat which is a silly song about Mountain Dew anonymous and being addicted to Mountain Dew.

I've been working on a video game the past couple days. I'm going to go finish it now. It's an old game, but one of my favorites. It's called Suikoden. The second one is the best, but I think the series is up to 5 now. Roman numeral V. I only have up to III. I'd like to try out the others though.
Anyway. I love you guys. Sorry I disappeared.
Just... Some crazy things...
I've only told a couple of you, but my Dad had a heart attack the last Thursday of June. It could've been really bad, but they took care of him so fast... They really did save his life. Anyway, he's doing really well. At least... I'm pretty sure he is. I'm not sure if he's dying of boredom yet, not being allowed to work and all... So he's still tinkering with stuff around the house. Just nothing strenuous. Simple stuff like mounting pictures and stuff. Changing lawn mower belts. Reading about stuff on his computer. I don't even think he's using his tractor or anything... But anyway, he's okay.

I love you guys. All of you. And I hope to see you soon.

Matthew Shane

End of line

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was Sydney White good?