Monday, June 9, 2008

Coming Along (the party update)

I just wanted to let everyone know...
I've been working my tail off cleaning for this party on the 19 and 20, so you'd better come!!! With that said... I have a few updates.

Starting with times... You can show up any time you'd like. I'm actually hoping Austin will make it on Wednesday night (18th). Hopefully some others among you will be willing to spend the night as well. As you can see, I have plenty of couches, two of which fold out into beds. I have lots of blankets, and if you'd like to stay up all night, I don't mind that either. I have two other bedrooms, one bed other than my own. And I will sleep on the floor if enough people come out and spend the night, but I'm thinking that's unlikely... (I hope I'm in for a good surprise though).

Next... The morning of the 20th. I want to make waffles. Not because I work at Waffle House, but because I have a waffle maker that I never get to use. So be there for that!!!

Smashball... Well... We'll carpool to Graceville. It will rock. That's about all I can predict for that... This is a great game for both guys and girls. You don't have to be extremely athletic to enjoy it. You'll love it. That's all I can promise. :-)

And finally... A new addition to the party... I've decided to end day 2 at Meet Me At Luigi's. A dinner and a show fund raiser for Ignite, the youth group of the church I go to.

I'm going to see if I can borrow my sister's tv for a day, just to have a bigger tv, but if not, no problem, mine will do fine.
Also, the pool at her house is up, so bring you swim suits.

So... That's about it for now... I really need to get to sleep now.
Feel free to contact me for directions. I live on Larkspur Circle, Marianna, FL, 32446. It's the first house on the left. Very VERY easy to find. :-)

Please, please, PLEASE come!!! Even if you can't stay long, just come to say hi. I'll be happy. I really have been working really hard to clean and organize and prepare for this, so please come. I'm doing this for all of you, so I really hope you'll come. I still have more work to do, but I'll be ready, and we'll have a blast! I promise! :-)

Matthew Shane E.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You seriously cleaned!!! :)