Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thank You

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: busy
Category: Life

Hey everybody

Thank you for commenting me for my Birthday.

Normally I'd probably reply to each of you, but I'm just a little busy lately... It's been five days since I checked my email (from my birthday to today) and it may be another five days before I get back again.
So if I find time, I will thank you guys, but please don't feel bad, like I don't care or something.
Thank you all so much.

Matt
Currently listening :
Know Nothing Stays the Same
By Copeland
Release date: By 10 August, 2004
2 Comments - 2 Kudos

elyse

I hope you had a good birthday.

Posted by elyse on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 10:11 AM


Patrick!?

happy birthday matt!

Posted by Patrick!? on Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 11:45 PM

No comments: