Monday, June 12, 2006

Burn This Nightmare Down (Happy Endings)

Blog from MySpace. Current mood: indifferent Category: Writing and Poetry 06/10/06 (02:26) Give me to Hollywood I'll burn it to the ground For every smile they make I'll show you How they project it upside down And every time it takes Too long to say All the thoughts I know I'll give you me Once the beast is shown And we'll burn this nightmare down 06/10/06 (02:34) This is mainly just a bunch of ideas flowing in circles. I was trying to find a way to word an idea or something like that, so don't read this expecting good poetry (not that you usually read my poetry expecting something good... I think most of it sucks... especially recently... sorry). I'm so tired But I'm not sleeping These "Happy Endings" are keeping me awake For fear of dreaming When you take second to no one And our chances are easily Infinitely against I'm betting that you miss me 'Cause it makes so perfect for the ending (I'll be so let down when this all goes wrong) But when my heart goes missing I'll never doubt which side I left it on 'Cause it takes a broken heart to know That it takes one to know one You took second to no one When you turned away And now I know That it takes one to know one It takes a moment like this To know a moment of bliss And it takes a moment of doubt To know forever without And it takes a heart just like yours Cocked and reloaded To blow mine away And so now I know this It takes one to know one When you take second to none 06/10/06 (04:50) When "hopeless" is All that you've got You're just glad to be romantic And when your dreams are Everything that you're not You know it's tough being a hopeless romantic We're all suckers For nights in armor And we're waiting for them Coming to save the day When the highest room In the tallest tower Seems an eternity away Try letting your hair down Try living it up Maybe life doesn't always have to be lonely We're all suckers For girls with problems Like evil relatives And godmothers with wings Just throw your head back We all wanna hear you sing Of all the impossible dreams Like princesses and knights and dragons Matthew Shane Eskuchen
Currently listening : Pretend You're Alive By Lovedrug Release date: By 27 July, 2004
3 Comments - 4 Kudos
elyse

eh..nice! well done.

Posted by elyse on Monday, June 12, 2006 at 12:37 AM

~Crystal~

I love it Matt! Your doing a great job with your writings!

Love Yas!

2 Kudos BTW!

Posted by ~Crystal~ on Monday, June 12, 2006 at 12:47 AM

No comments: