Sunday, January 29, 2006

False Advertisement (I'm sorry about the image)

Blog from MySpace


Current mood: pissed off
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Okay, I keep signing on MySpace and seeing things like this, and it's just making me sick....

THIS IS NOT LOVE


Love IS awesome and when it involves TRUTH and is thus made true, it leaves you in AWE.
She, on the other hand, is nearly naked.

There is NO relation between these FACTS.
All these advertisements from True are COMPLETELY true LIES!!!!
And I'm sorry, but Love is not found. Love finds you. Love chooses you.
If you think you are looking for Love, then God is calling you to Himself.
AWESOME IS LOVE!!!
SO IS God!!!
FIND God NOW

truth... (TOTALLY!)
Currently listening :
About a Burning Fire
By Blindside
Release date: By 24 February, 2004

4 Comments - 8 Kudos

I never said you said that...

agree. *thumbs up*

Posted by I never said you said that... on Friday, February 03, 2006 at 9:38 AM


elyse

I hate those TRUE ads so much. They're very sleazy. True love is not seeing a woman's chest hang out.

Posted by elyse on Friday, February 17, 2006 at 1:04 PM

No comments: