Saturday, January 28, 2006

Cornerstone Florida 2006 (May 12 & 13)

Blog from when I used to be MySpace.

Current mood: sleepy
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

CORNERSTONE FLORIDA
Hey guys, we need to get together and organize a group going. People from Jacksonville, Marianna, and I'll have friends from Jupiter coming too, I'm sure. Make sure you've got your camping supplies ready... cause we're stayin' in tents. YAY!!!!!!
So, I guess since I want this organized, I can take the reigns. Maybe we can just keep info on this blog. Like who will want to be going and who has what sized tents, and who can drive and who needs rides. Let me know anything you want.
I'm hoping we can get this all figured out by the end of March so that we can order tickets for $36.95 each rather than the $46.95 we'll pay for group tickets until May 10 (Ticket prices below). By the way, a group is at least 10 people and I know I'll know at least that many people going, so let me know.
I'm looking up campgrounds and I'll update that info soon.
Bands Already Confirmed
*subject to minor changes*
(This list will probably be updated to a complete list of bands in a couple weeks, but of the final list, usually 3 or 4 bands don't make it for some reason.)
I'll keep you up to date on who's gonna be there.


underOATH
Copeland
David Crowder Band
Kutless
Brandtson
As Cities Burn
Cool Hand Luke
The Myriad
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
The Showdown
Denison Witmer


TICKETS
PURCHASE BY MARCH 31
Adult - $39.95 (age 12 and up)
Group - $36.95 (10 or more persons)
Youth - $19.95 (age 6 to 11)
Family 2 - $99.95 (2 parents, all children 17 and under)
Family 1 - $74.95 (1 parent, all children 17 and under)
Child - Free (age 5 and under)

PURCHASE BY MAY 10
Adult - $44.95 (age 12 and up)
Group - $41.95 (10 or more persons)
Youth - $24.95 (age 6 to 11)
Family 2 - $109.95 (2 parents, all children 17 and under)
Family 1 - $84.95 (1 parent, all children 17 and under)
Child - Free (age 5 and under)

PURCHASE AT GATE
Adult - $50 (age 12 and up)
Group - $47 (10 or more persons)
Youth - $30 (age 6 to 11)
Family 2 - $125 (2 parents, all children 17 and under)
Family 1 - $95 (1 parent, all children 17 and under)
Child - Free (age 5 and under)

FRIDAY OR SATURDAY
Night Ticket - $30 (Admittance from 7pm on ONLY)
One-Day Adult - $40
One-Day Youth - $20
Currently listening :
Sunsets & Sushi
By David Crowder Band
Release date: By 15 February, 2005

4 Comments - 2 Kudos


Lo-Mac

I will definitely be there and I have my own tent, which holds 4 people, but I'm sure I'll be filling that with people. Not sure who as of yet, but I'm fairly certain I'll have people to fill my tent.

CANNOT WAIT. CANNOT WAIT. CANNOT FREAKING WAIT.

And for anyone who is semi-unsure, YOU WILL NOT REGRET going. Cornerstone is the best experience ever. One year we need to all go to Illinois. Yes.

Posted by Lo-Mac on Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 3:49 PM


Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love

Yes... That will be next year's big plan... IL, be warned... you're about to experience Matt and Lauren... +

Posted by Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love on Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 3:52 PM


quig the joker

im in man music camping fellowship hum sounds like a grateful dead concert

Posted by quig the joker on Sunday, January 29, 2006 at 1:59 PM

No comments: