Thursday, January 19, 2006

Poetry and Pictures... Enjoy

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: thirsty
Category: Writing and Poetry

Only You
I've dreamt of painting a picture
Without using any utensils at all
Without canvas and paint
Without paper and pen
Not even colors did I use in this dream
Only you
Living
Breathing
Bleeding
You rose from the picture I painted in my dream.
12/24/05 (01:34)

Faith
I had an amazing dream,
But it made no sense at all,
And I couldn't remember it
When I woke up.
This morning I just sat in bed.
Thinking,
Laying back down
Trying to continue my dreaming.
My head is swimming in poetry,
But my vocabulary is failing,
And I can't seem to write anything.
But everything I write flows like water
Weaving together in a lucid dream all its own
A lot can happen.
And yet it all happens so fast.
So many changes.
A year is such a long,
Short period of time.
Like when you're looking for something,
But you don't know what you're looking for
I can't find what I'm looking for,
But not at all in the way that those words state it
And yet,
Those words describe my feelings precisely.
I can't find what I'm looking for.
"Ask and ye shall receive.
Seek, and ye shall find.
Knock and the door will be opened"
Does your heart have a door?
Can I knock on it?
Will you let me in?
Will I enter?
Can I take hold of your hand?
Will you be ashamed of me?
Am I worthy of the time it takes to think of shame?
I suppose I am
Since you willingly offer to take hold of it
And toss it away
Like it were were a weed
Rooted within my heart
Will you knock on the door?
Will I let you in?
Will you prune my garden?
Will you hold me as I wait to go home?
12/27/05 (15:02)

Dreams for the Patient .... (check previous blog)

Love
Love is in me
And I am someone to be loved
And if you love me
It doesn't mean I have to love you
It means I already do
Because Love is greatly in me
And I am someone to be loved.
01/15/06 (01:35)

Well I guess that's about it. I had many great ideas, but only worded a few of them.... that means I need to get to work I guess... Sorry, I thought I had more.

Kitty Belly Piercing (stitches)


Kitty with a bald belly


Kitty in a cracker box (bobbing for crackers... sounds like a redneck sport)


HAIRCUT




Can you see the color?

Aint this guy HOT????



"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
Matthew (Mahi) Eskuchen

Currently listening :
The Weak's End
By Emery
Release date: By 27 January, 2004

3 Comments - 4 Kudos

Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love

EXACTLY!!!

Posted by Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love on Friday, January 20, 2006 at 1:57 PM

No comments: