Thursday, July 7, 2005

{mostly} Not My Own

Blog from when I was using LiveJournal

[mood | Cynical]

This is mine:

To Sleep With The Demons
Smear my blood across your chest
Mark yourself with this
Let loose your howling
Battle cry
Avenge my fallen cowardice

Oh Darling, who are you fighting?
My blood is on your hands
Oh Darling, why are you crying?
Hold me close and I'll dance
07/06/05 [Not finished yet (hopefully)]

This is not:

Emery - "Disguising Mistakes With Good-byes"

Just take it back // They are only words // We hold the tethers // We are here together // We paint the night // Only to find // It's cracked and peeling // Each face revealing // What we don't say
(I feel your hair through my fingers every silk strand takes my breath away)

Let's take these lines and draw ourselves out of here // This shipwreck from set-sail // We will map the stars tonight they help to find a way when all is said, words can breathe more life than death // The innocence that people share when touching on secrets and letting down hair

Over and over let's not forget last time // I've kept the best parts and play them in my mind // This is tomorrow so take it or leave it

Empty diaries we have nothing to say // And we will take the right steps to keep these pages clean // You want the answers and I see them on your face // You need to know this is where the promise breaks

I can give you my answer

I know (I know)
If you stay (If you stay)
This will be (This will)
Ours to take (Be ours to take)

Inside I (I feel)
Am overwhelmed (So good)
From holding back (I want)
But know that this (You for all my days)
Won't be forever

I can't stay here / You can't ask me / Just so you would know

He Is Legend - "The Creature Walks"

Can you find my angel? // She crawled under the bed // I thought I saw her breathing // But found out she was dead // It's too late, it's over

Can't you feel these dreams (it's over) // Message to the queen (it's over) // The baby stops breathing (it's over) // Can't you feel these dreams? // It's over

Could you call a doctor // Who could stop by at nine? // I had planned this day for dying // But now I'm feeling fine // It's too late, it's over

Can't you feel these dreams (it's over) // Message to the queen (it's over) // The Baby stops breathing (it's over) // Can't you feel these dreams? // It's over

The Creature is walking // The Creature is...

I've got to find a new passage way (cause) // I've got to get home by Saturday // Queen to Castle, Church to Nun // What a wicked web I've spun
I've go to get home by Saturday (so) // I have to find a new passage way // I've got a car with no place to go // "How bout a little fire scarecrow?"

WAKE YOURSELF UP // You've been dreaming // About having new friends in a ghost town
Wake yourself up // You've been dreaming again // About having new friends // IN A GHOST TOWN

Can't you feel these dreams (it's over) // The Baby stops breathing (it's over) // Message to the Queen (it's over) // Can't you feel these dreams // It's over It's over It's over It's over

He Is Legend - "Dinner With A Gypsy"

Is there a place that we can go // To teach the children not to grow? // Where lovers don't remember where they met // And heartbreak is easy to forget?

Is there no love to speak of?

I'm looking for a place, looking for a place // I gotta find a new place to call home

There has to be a closer country // Where love can live near me // I've got to find it because right now // I'm not seeing clearly // There's someone knocking on my door // No one lives here anymore

Don't I know you? // You've got to believe me // We met yesterday
Don't I know you? // I don't believe this bar is closed sir
Don't I know you? (I guess I never did) // Don't I know you?

Is there a place that we can go? (Is there a place that we can go)?
To teach the children not to grow (To teach the children not to grow)
Where lovers do not remember where they met // And heartbreak is so EASY TO FORGET

There has to be a closer country // Where love can live near me // I've got to find it because right now // I'm not seeing clearly
There is someone knocking on my door // No one lives here anymore

There is no love

No comments: