Friday, May 30, 2008

A nice day (for an umbrella)

So, Wednesday morning I woke up feeling like I wanted to carry an umbrella. It was a beautiful day, all day. No rain at all. But I still had this feeling in my gut that it was a nice day to carry an umbrella. :-)
So when I got off work... I carried around my umbrella... Even though I never opened it.

05/28/08 (11:45)
I know the sun is shining
It's only raining in my heart
And I'm still smiling
But it just seems like such a fine day...
A nice day for an umbrella.


And... I'm planning a party! :-)
I just rearranged most of my furniture in preparation. I'm excited!!!
I think it will be June 19 AND 20. Two days of wild and crazy games and movies and music and fun for my 22nd birthday (which is actually on the 15th). How does that sound? Two for 22.

We will grill up some burgers and hot dogs... Fry some fries and other foods to fry. Drink soda and energy drinks. Car-pool our way out to Graceville to play Smashball with it's creator, Josiah. Wii battles battles with Mario Kart, Smash Brothers Brawl, Guitar Hero III...

You really don't want to miss this. More info to come soon, when I get the dates officially finalized.
Oh... The greatest part... The reason I'm throwing the party... It's not really for my birthday, that was just an excuse. It was an excuse to invite friends from Jacksonville to come visit Marianna... Since I'm always visiting Jacksonville.

Sad to say, but I believe only Austin will make it... Hopefully his brother Jonathan as well. But it looks like everyone else is too busy... Not to say they don't want to come... They just can't fit it in with school and work and all.
Anyway... More news, and official invites to come. :-)

"Your face here" upon my heart with love...
Matthew Shane...

No comments: