Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"We will spark a Myriad of lights"

Well, there's a lot to update all of you on, but... It's not happening today.

Or at least not right now.

But, I went and saw The Myriad Last night.
It was AWESOME!!!!

I got to The Swamp... Being 21, I could come and go as I pleased. :-)
It was an amazing place.
RIGHT ON the Beach.
The sides were open... it was just really cool. You'd have to go and see it to understand... I can't really explain it.


Well, The Myriad played first. It was a rather short set, and I was kind of sad, but it still ROCKED!!!
After they played, I rushed back to the merch to meet them, and I did :-)
And I spent the rest of the night back there hanging out with them. I mainly spoke with John Roger, and Jonathan.
I'd say Switchfoot put on a great show... because they did... but... I missed most of it.
I will see them later in April, so I wanted to spend this time with The Myriad, and I'm so glad I did. :-)

Anyway... Here are the PICTURES!!! (Maybe I'll get the video on someday... if I ever figure out how... :-)


Currently listening:
You Can't Trust a Ladder
By: The Myriad
Release date: 14 June, 2005

No comments: