Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just dropping by for anyone who reads...

I bought new bed sheets Monday. Just randomly...

Been buying too much music lately...
Bought some books, but have yet to start reading (Prayer by Philip Yancy, and Mere Christianity, and The Great Divorce, both by C.S. Lewis.)
I read the first three chapters of 1 Samuel Sunday morning...
I wish I had some friends to hang out with or something...


Right now I think I'm gonna head to the park and ride my bike. :-)
I always enjoy smiling at the people I pass, even if I'm not truly happy... I just love being out in the nature and creation of God. So I smile. And it makes me happy to see other people enjoying the beauty as well.

Currently listening :
The Sun And The Moon Complete [2 CD]
By The Bravery
Release date: 18 March, 2008

No comments: