Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Tree...

I was riding my bike at the park the other day... April 8, 2008. I stopped and took this picture. :-)
I keep scrolling past it in my phone, trying to figure out what it is, and where it came from. It looks like a professional picture to me, so I'm thinking 'where did that come from, why did I save it?' And then I think, 'oh wait, did I take that? No way... Not with my phone...?'
But sure enough. This picture was taken at the park, with my cell phone. :-)
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt!

Love this picture! See, I read your blog. I so need to work out too. I keep slacking. I need to buy a bike with a baby basket! LOL and then we can go around the park! YAY!