Friday, June 8, 2007

Splitting means one leaves another

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: rejected
Category: Life


I have a headache...

I'm tired...

I'm really feeling quite lonely...

And people care... they're just not the people I really want to care...

And I'm gonna go home...

Where I will be alone...

See ya later... (but probably not)

Currently listening :
Cover Your Eyes
By Sullivan
Release date: By 05 June, 2007

3 Comments - 0 Kudos

Jesus loves the HELL outta you!!

Dude, I hate that you feel this way. I've been there....and visit often enough. If you need anything, just holler. I luv ya man! Next time I get down there we gotta get together. Stay straight

Posted by Jesus loves the HELL outta you!! on Saturday, June 09, 2007 at 1:22 AM


quig the joker

Matt hate you feel like that man get some sleep another beautiful day lies ahead

Posted by quig the joker on Saturday, June 09, 2007 at 12:48 PM


This Profile No Longer Exists

No comments: