Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A letter to prove it... I deserve BETTER!!!!

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: exhausted
Category: Life

Well a friend (a WONDERFULLY GREAT friend) recently sent me a message. This isn't all of it... but most of it.

Matt,
I'm worried about you. We havn't talked, or e-mailed, for qutie awhile and the blogs that you've been posting lately seem more than just discouraged or lonesome. I hate the idea that your feeling so down, but I don't know what I can do to make you feel better. KNow that I love you and I'm here for you, if you need me. ... I will drop everything and talk with you. I don't like you feeling this way, Mathew. You shouldn't be, your to good of a guy. Please call me. I want to hear from you...And I wouldn't mind knowing how Tiger Lilly is doing either. :)!
I love you lots

This just made me think... something that I was just thinking while driving up here to my mom's office.

Friends always have enough time to care...

So this just helps to support what I've been thinking... that I am so much better than the demons that I've been fighting.
The demons don't care about me...
They don't respond to me when I cry out... left out... alone... drained of all life...
They are the ones sucking the life out of me...
And I've been letting them...

And so as I was saying in my last blog...

I AM DONE!!!!
I am DONE with you demons!!!
I'm sick and tired of bowing to you're weakness...
And accepting your "love" as the best I deserve...
I deserve so much more than you...
Hate from my friends shows more caring than the "love" that you claim to have for me.

I will not be drown by this anymore...
You will leave me alone!!!
Because I am DONE!!!!

Currently listening :
Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest
By As Cities Burn
Release date: By 21 June, 2005

3 Comments - 4 Kudos

Blossoming Orchid

im glad that your letting go and leaving your demons, because you really are great and you diserve the best.

Posted by Blossoming Orchid on Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 4:06 AM


Brianna

I'm glad your leaving "them" behind and I like the tone of this blog better. And I can't wait to see you soon!

Posted by Brianna on Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 5:54 AM


Catharine

So, should I start with asking how are you??? It's been a really long time but I still read your blogs when I sign in to myspace and check up on how you are doing. What's new with you?? If you have a chance drop me a message and catch me up on your life.

Take it easy, Catharine

Posted by Catharine on Monday, July 02, 2007 at 9:48 PM

No comments: