Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Birthday Party!!!!!!!!!!

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: tired
Category: Life

I'm sorry everyone... (not that too many of you are in Jacksonville)

But I will NOT make it to Murray Hill Theatre for Swing Dancing on my Birthday...

I love you all, and miss you very much...

But I am WAY more than broke at the moment.

I'm not working a whole lot...
My roommate is moving out next week
So I will be paying rent by myself come next month... (maybe not though....)
Gas... (need I say more?)
Anyway... Money's really REALLY tight....

I really want to move back to Jacksonville... I miss life there...
And I can't wait for one of you to get home from France!!!!

So anyway... I have these EXCITING plans for my birthday....
.....
....
dinner with my family....
(yippee....) :-(
What a wonderful birthday....
Oh well... I suppose it could be worse...

Currently listening :
Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest
By As Cities Burn
Release date: By 21 June, 2005

3 Comments - 0 Kudos

Blossoming Orchid

thats sad, i was hoping that you would be here, but yeah i totally understand the money thing. oh well you have to come to jax soon enough anyways, i mean Bri is comming back. so now you have something to look forward to. :)

Posted by Blossoming Orchid on Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 4:11 AM


Brianna

Awwwww! You won't be there when I get back? Well, I geuss it's ok, I know I'll see you at some point when I get back! Love you Matt!

Posted by Brianna on Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 5:56 AM


quig the joker

Look at it in a differnt view through these trials you have a chance to grow spirtually open a new chapter and doors and while its hard missing home just remember were ever we rome is temporary get amessage going with me talk to me I'll be your accountablity partner I'm worried your always so up beat livly but lately that seems to be missing you have my number pick up and call I not pysically worried but spirtually and with that I go

Posted by quig the joker on Saturday, June 16, 2007 at 4:57 PM

No comments: