Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Is Done Good Enough??? What you wanted???

Blog from MySpace. Current mood:  pissed off Category: Life

I'm done!!!!! It's OVER!!!!! I'm not putting up with it. I've been trying and trying... The prayers that I rarely pray keep hitting the ceiling... New Strategy. Pray more often... then... when the ceiling isn't there... some will go through. And that's it... I'm done!!! DONE WITH YOU!!!! You asked for it... You've begged for it... You tried to cover it... You should've seen this coming... You did it to yourself...



Currently listening : Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest By As Cities Burn Release date: By 21 June, 2005

1 Comments - 0 Kudos

quig the joker

what ever your done with you must keep in mind your best interest aren't always gods best interest and here it bowls down to a matter of the heart until you are ever to ask with your heart set on him and only him but remeber he knowevery thought every intention on your mind but those may not be his thoughts and intentions for you for I have plans declares the lord plans to prosper you plans to give you hope hope this helps

Posted by quig the joker on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 at 8:08 AM

No comments: