Monday, January 22, 2007

So, have you ever

Blog from MySpace.

Category: Life

Have you ever done anything stupid, and hurt someone?
How do you get close to them again?
How many apologies does it take before they'll trust you again?
Will they hurt you if you give them the chance?


I'm sorry for what I've done. Actions speak louder than apologies, but I don't know how to act out that I'm sorry. I came back didn't I?
I grew in leaving.
I'm glad that I learned what I learned, and I grew where I grew, but I wish I hadn't hurt you in the process. I never meant to... I never wanted to...
I was so afraid of hurting you.
I loved you even then...
I just didn't realize it until after I grew where I grew, and learned what I learned.
I loved you, and that's why I was afraid.
I promise: the grass will never be greener on the other side for me ever again.
I know what is here, and even if is goes brown, I know it will be green again with time.
I don't want to push you away.
I feel like you're letting me push you away though, and I'm afraid that that's what you want.
I don't understand...
You have to talk to me, tell me what's going on.


When does a broken heart heal?
When does a broken heart forgive?
How long does it take?
When does a broken heart learn to love again?
Does it ever learn to love the breaker?
Will it forgive the breaker?

I pray for God's healing.
I know it is needed greatly in my life.
My heart is ... in need of repair and caring, and healing, and love.
I pray for forgiveness, and I pray for greatness, and I pray for love and hope and faith.

0 Comments - 0 Kudos

No comments: