Sunday, January 21, 2007

Beauty + Beast = Love (what's that say about us?)

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: hopeful
Category: Friends
- > x <

She doesn't set a standard. If she did, then there could be an "above average"...

She sets the bar that no one will EVER reach!
No one can ever reach it.
She is beautiful.
I love her.
And no one can ever take that from me.


There is a triangle.
I am in one angle, she is in another, Love is in the third.
God is Love.
God is Truth.
God is Life.
I know I can't be with you now...
... but will you meet me in that third angle?
We will have our struggles,
We will have hard times,
Life will never be perfect,
But we will never be sorry that we joined together with Love.
Will you meet me there?


Negative infinity to infinity
Forever
Love

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not provoked, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails;
. . .
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly, but the greatest of these is love.

(from 1 Corinthians 13, NIV, NASB, Message, and Amplified)

Currently listening :
Eat, Sleep, Repeat
By Copeland
Release date: By 31 October, 2006
1 Comments - 2 Kudos

Amanda Marie

=)

We need to converse more soon. This makes me happy. The End.

Posted by Amanda Marie on Monday, January 22, 2007 at 9:46 PM

No comments: