Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Back in the swing of chaos

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: Panic
Category: Writing and Poetry

What a nice little box
Why don't you lock yourself in
No one ever comes or goes here
What a neat little box
So far away
From everything and everyone you ever loved

And I'm starting to panic
The walls are closing in
I'm locked inside
And I cannot escape 'here'
All the exits are closed
The lights have been shut off
The windows all have bars
And the open skies are painted on
Marked "Closed for Renovation"

And I'm just praying for patience
I just want one more chance
To catch your scent one more time
To touch your lips
And hold your hand in mine
Your voice on the phone
This is hard
It takes effort...
But I'm in it forever

What a nice little box
So well self-contained
I think I'll lock myself away
What a neat little box
Lonely and isolated
I think I'll lock myself away
So far away
From everything
It's not by choice
I'm trying to escape
I'll find my way to you.

Currently listening :
Saosin
By Saosin
Release date: By 26 September, 2006
2 Comments - 2 Kudos

quig the joker

Good choice of listening just got that cd 3 wks back nice poem by the way oh and to quote dire straits that what this reminds me of oddly enough so far away from your so far away

Posted by quig the joker on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 at 7:17 PM

No comments: