Wednesday, March 26, 2008

When A Tree Falls In The Forest...

So... Yeah...
"When a tree falls in the forest... You'll get three stories... Yours, Mine, and the Tree's." ~Hoodwinked~

So here goes. I've only been seeing my side of everything.

I typed a blog a couple... maybe just a little over a week ago, I'm not sure...

The blog about Melanie and Me, and our relationship, and how I thought Jess came along and ruined everything.

I must sincerely apologize. I finally talked to Jessica, who has a very wonderful voice to listen to, and she is SOOO super nice, and it seems that Melanie has been lying.

I'm not sure of all the details, but I guess Melanie's telling everyone that I raped her when she was drunk, and I don't know what she says this last year has been, but we were ABSOLUTELY NOT in a relationship??? I don't know... I've never even seen Melanie drink... at least not that I knew of anyway.

The details are still coming in... but I just want to post this to clear things up about Jessica.
She is a very nice girl, and I feel so bad because she called me the other day, and I told her my side of the story of what went on with Melanie, and she just started crying... I felt so bad... :-(

I'm sorry that I ever said anything mean about her. She is not at all the person that I thought she was.
I really don't know what Melanie's been up to... or what she's been saying... but it's obvious why she won't talk to anyone down here anymore... (even though in January she wanted to come visit whenever she might be able to save up the money)... I really don't know what's wrong, but I am sorry about what I have said about Jessica. It was all based on what I could see, and I wasn't seeing her at all...

And also, I am very worried about Melanie... I don't know what's wrong... or why she'd say such terrible things about me. I'm not terribly concerned about what she's saying about me... it's not true, so I'm not worried about any of that, I'm just worried about what is causing her to say it. What went wrong?
I don't want to ruin things in there relationship because I told the truth... but... Jess is looking for the truth, and getting two different stories...

But Jessica seems like a WONDERFUL person (and as I said, she has the greatest voice :-) and I really hate that she's having to go through all this...

I just wanted to be a friend... I didn't want to hurt her... but if Melanie's not being honest... am I hurting her or is Melanie??? I just feel like I'm causing the pain...

I'm sorry Jess... I'm really sorry.

1 comment:

Forgotten Legacy said...

The post about Melanie and Me and Jessica was a bit more than a couple weeks ago... Time all runs together recently... it was February 27th that I posted that blog... wow... seems like last week...