Friday, March 14, 2008

Thinking of Silence...

I feel like...

I feel too much... sometimes I wish I was just...
I just want to go... that's what I want...
I just want to go and not look back.
GONE!
That's what I want. :-)

I feel homesick...
But I've been at home plenty. I guess I just feel like something's missing.
Did I already tell you about that?

I'm tired of life being mundane... I'm tired of not having someone to run out with and have fun with... riding my bike around the park is great... but it would be better if I wasn't doing it alone...
I don't know...
I just want... home...
That's what I want...

I've been thinking for a couple days...
I've gotten too loud...
I noticed this when I was talking to a friend, and whenever I tried to add my input about the topic, they just kept talking and enforcing their opinion.

I love this friend, but this really aggravated me... I have an opinion too!!!
My words count for something... I'm important too!!!

But...
Since everyone always seems to have so much to say...
Perhaps it is best if I just stick to silence.

If I was talking with them... then no one would be around to listen...

So... Just forget how I feel... Remember:

You have a voice.
You have every right to be heard.
And I will listen.
But don't ask for my opinion, because I've decided to hold it in.
I'll just keep posting all my inner thoughts
Here where people never listen.
Where you can never hear the words...
Because every little one is written.
And I'll keep screaming and singing and dancing
Here where no one ever hears my opinion.
So just sit still and think about it...
Sit still and LISTEN!!!


No comments: