Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Very Serious Question (SHORT AND SIMPLE)

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: tired
Category: Blogging

So, I think I'm going to stop using MySpace.

I want to know what bloging site you think is best?

Send me your feedback!

Currently listening :
Popularity
By Jonezetta
Release date: By 03 October, 2006

6 Comments - 2 Kudos

Kayla

I think MySpace is the best but after that.... probably Xanga.

Posted by Kayla on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 5:08 PM


This Profile No Longer Exists


Lo-Mac

xanga is nice b/c it emails you when people post if you are subscribed to their network. livejournal is great too though because it lets people look even if they aren't an LJ user, whereas on xanga you have to have an account to go to other people's journals, i think but it could have changed i'm not sure

Posted by Lo-Mac on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 6:37 PM


quig the joker

If you like ramblining on about what whats xangas good its more for blogs and forumns than anything else and it has chatting and all but that isn't as fancy as myspace check it out make your own hypothesis though

Posted by quig the joker on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 8:44 PM


Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love

This REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

You can't quit MySpace can you?!!!!!
It ticks me off.

It really, probably is the best... but I HATE it with a passion!!!!

Somebody save me!!!!

Posted by Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 1:27 AM


elyse

Myspace in my eyes is the best. Facebook is good too. I still have xanga but it's been deserted for months.

Posted by elyse on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 12:27 PM

No comments: